Charities and not for profit organisations approach us for advice on a range of matters. We can set up charitable trusts to optimise philanthropic objectives and provide continuing tax and charity law advice. Of great interest to many clients is our administration service for grant-making charities.
Our work includes:
- The business activities of charitable bodies
- Charitable and disaster appeals
- Creation and variation of the constitutions of charities, their management and funding
- Structure and administration of national and local museums, schools, university colleges and other academic and research institutions
- Administration, accountancy and taxation of private family charitable trusts.