Two taster days are scheduled for Friday 7 August 2015 and Wednesday 12 August 2015. There will be approximately 12 places available for each day.
The format of the taster day will be:
- A brief history of the Firm
- A talk by a Partner covering, amongst other topics, what we look for in a trainee; the selection process and how the training is structured
- A talk by trainees on their training experiences;
- Small group exercises to give you an opportunity to show us who you are and how you deal with a problem solving/presentation scenario;
- the chance to network over a sandwich lunch with fellow candidates and members of the Firm;
- an opportunity for you to raise any questions you may have.
If you have any enquiries, please forward these to firstname.lastname@example.org