Digital Marketing Executive Job Description
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Executive to join our growing marketing team. You will be reporting directly to the Director of Marketing and will help drive our digital marketing activity.
You will be directly involved in influencing and helping deliver exciting projects as part of the planned evolution of the marketing function. With great scope for future personal development, you will have the opportunity to learn from an experienced marketer and the support of an empowering line manager.
This role would suit someone who wants to contribute to the marketing transformation at a firm with a stellar reputation and clients of the highest calibre.
The successful candidate will possess in-depth technical knowledge of digital marketing, an understanding of HNW/UHNW markets, excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to work with accuracy to strict deadlines.
- Supporting the Director of Marketing with delivering the firm’s digital marketing activities, executing campaigns and organising and managing digital projects.
- Working with practice teams, initiative leaders and individuals to input to, channel and execute the digital elements of their marketing plans.
- Maintaining and update the firm’s social media (LinkedIn, Facebook) & online profiles. Crafting content and posting content for the company’s website, social media channels and intranet. Working with the Director of Marketing to implement and administer social media scheduling tools to schedule and monitor the publishing of content.
- Employing online marketing analytics to gather intelligence from web and social media pages to inform decision-making and assess ROI.
- Liaising with digital agencies on day-to-day and project based outsourced activity (including SEO, paid advertising, web development) and ensuring webvitals are optimised. Participating in account reviews and contributing to continuous improvement feedback with agencies.
- Assisting in inducting new joiners, assessing digital training needs, and conducting digital marketing training as required.
- Providing support for webinars and in-person events.
- Providing input to and shaping the firm's digital marketing strategy
- Keeping abreast of latest technologies and recommending changes and improvements to the firm’s marketing activities. Keeping updated relevant best practice guidance, databases, marketing lists and target lists.
- Additional marketing support activities as required by the Director of Marketing
The successful candidate will possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field preferred.
- Proven experience in a digital marketing role and in-depth knowledge of digital marketing techniques
- Proficient in MS Office
- Experienced with website CMS, e-marketing systems, photo editing and CRM
- Knowledge of html, SEO tools and best practice. Experienced in using Google AdWords, Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Experience in hosting webinars (Zoom)
- Experience in media file editing
- Ability to think creatively and generate new, varied and interesting content.
- Ability to identify the audience and tailor communications to attract the target market.
- Understanding of advanced marketing principals.
- Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently on projects.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
The Marketing Department
Currently a team of three. Our website CMS is ExpressionEngine, our e-marketing platform is CampaignMonitor. We intend to implement Hootsuite and Hubspot in the near future.
Payne Hicks Beach is a 38 partner firm of solicitors based in offices in New Square, Lincoln’s Inn. In total the firm comprises about 190 staff. The firm provides specialist legal services to private and commercial clients. We are best known for our family, litigation and private client work and are widely regarded as one of the very best of the small number of firms in the UK who provide these specialist services at the highest level. We also have an excellent reputation in many other areas of law (rated in both Chambers and Legal 500).
More information about the departments and the work of the firm may be found on our website, the address of which is www.phb.co.uk
|Salary:||To be discussed|
|Other benefits:||4x Life Assurance|
|Permanent Health Insurance|
|Medical Insurance (after 1 year qualifying period)|
|BUPA Cashplan (after 1 year qualifying period)|
|BUPA Health Assessment (after 1 year qualifying period)|
|Pension Scheme. The firms contributes to a Personal Pension Plan|
|Interest free season ticket loan after 3 months|
|Cycle to Work Scheme|
We are an equal opportunities employer.