IT Solutions Analyst (1st Line IT Support)
We are looking to recruit an energetic and confident individual to join the IT Department
We are looking to recruit an energetic and confident individual to join the IT Department, working 11.30am to 7.30pm Monday to Friday with flexibility to work in the office and from home. There is also some flexibility with the hours. The individual will be required to:
- Provide top-level quality customer service in person and via telephone/email.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Assist employees with IT hardware and software issues including the company’s case management system, computer networking, video conferencing etc.
- Provide solutions to desktop, mobile and system problems, diagnose and solve hardware/software incidents/problems.
- Maintain and administer users on the video conferencing and IP telephone systems.
- Will be responsible for moving hardware to new locations within the London offices and be able to navigate a comms cabinet to ensure devices are patched into the correct network switches.
- Will be responsible for installing and maintaining printers and replenishing toners.
- Establish and maintain a healthy working relationship with the business and third party suppliers as the successful candidate will be the onsite liaison for our external third party support.
- Create and maintain users in Active Directory
- Able to troubleshoot document production in Microsoft Word, PDF, Excel etc.
- Understands and promotes GDPR compliance by staff.
- Understands and adheres to IT security principles.
At least 3 years' experience of working in 1st line support in the legal sector.
Must be a confident, enthusiastic individual, with good interpersonal skills, who can communicate with members of the firm at all levels.
Ability to deal with sensitive and confidential data.
Reliability and attending to detail is of primary importance in this role.
Multi-tasking is essential and we require someone who is a good team player.
Lifting and moving items is involved in this role.
Knowledge of relevant security, health and safety issues in an office would be advantageous, but not necessary as training will be provided.
Ability to work on own initiative and be proactive in problem solving,
The IT Department is a dynamic and robust team working together to satisfy all of the firm's IT needs. The role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to gain experience in a wide range of IT specialties and to have an active role in contributing to the progressive evolution of our IT systems and services.
Our offices are spread over five separate buildings within New Square so a good deal of walking and climbing stairs is a necessary part of the job. A polite telephone manner and helpful attitude is required and excellent timekeeping is essential. The IT Department will be operating from 8.00am to 7:30pm, Monday to Friday. Overtime may be necessary from time to time, including at weekends.
Payne Hicks Beach is a 38 partner firm of solicitors based in offices in New Square, Lincoln’s Inn. In total the firm comprises about 190 staff. The firm provides specialist legal services to private and commercial clients. We are best known for our family and private client work and are widely regarded as one of the very best of the small number of firms in the UK who provide these specialist services at the highest level. We also have an excellent reputation in many other areas of law (rated in both Chambers and Legal 500), including trust litigation.
More information about the departments and the work of the firm may be found on our website, the address of which is www.phb.co.uk
|Salary:||To be discussed|
|Other benefits:||4x Life Assurance|
|Permanent Health Insurance|
|Medical Insurance (after 1 year qualifying period)|
|BUPA Cashplan (after 1 year qualifying period)|
|BUPA Health Assessment (after 1 year qualifying period)|
|Pension Scheme. The firms contributes to a Personal Pension Plan|
|Interest free season ticket loan after 3 months|
|Cycle to Work Scheme|
|Holiday:||22 days increasing to 25 days|
We are an equal opportunities employer.