We are looking to hire an enthusiastic Marketing Executive to assist our busy marketing team. You will be reporting directly to the Director of Marketing and assisting with related tasks and responsibilities.
Success in this role will rely on excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to work with accuracy to strict deadlines, experience and confidence around running events, and managing competing demands.
Marketing Executive Responsibilities:
- Supporting the Director of Marketing and Digital Marketing Executive with delivering the firm’s marketing activities
- Planning and coordinating small and large scale hosted events, seminars and corporate hospitality from inception to follow up, using the firm's e-marketing tool (Campaign Monitor)
- Attending hosted events, ensuring smooth operation and acting as an ambassador and representative of the firm, bringing a strong understanding of the event purpose and objective
- Managing the directory submissions, liaising & coordinating research interviews and survey responses on the firm and its practices
- Copywriting and proofreading of content for different campaigns.
- Liaising with the design team on creating, editing and publishing brochures and newsletters
- Commissioning and managing stock for branded merchandise
- Arranging photography, sourcing imagery and sizing imagery for campaigns/content
- Acting as day to day point of contact for internal enquiries and liaison with suppliers and third parties (design, PR, photography, directories)
- Acting as the main point of day to day liaison for the firm's PR agency, coordinating regular meetings, PR strategy review and reacting to internal and external PR opportunities Participating in account reviews and contributing to continuous improvement feedback with agencies.
- Maintaining centralised internal hubs of content, best practice and assisting with internal communications.
- Working with the Director of Marketing and specific practice teams, initiative leaders and individuals to execute elements of their marketing plans. Using own expertise to advise and channel activities to achieve best outcomes.
- Working with the Digital Marketing Executive to implement and administer social media scheduling tools to schedule and monitor the publishing of content.
- Assisting the Digital Marketing Executive with the production and editing of content, media
- Performing administrative tasks and reporting as needed to ensure functionality and optimal communications on marketing activities. To include organising, scheduling, attending, minuting marketing meetings and preparation of internal reporting.
- Keeping updated relevant best practice guidance, databases, marketing lists and target lists.
- Keeping abreast of marketing trends and suggesting improvements to the firm’s marketing plan and activities.
- Additional marketing support activities as required by the Director of Marketing.
Marketing Executive Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field preferred.
- Experience in a marketing role and ideally in professional services
- Proficient in MS Office, e-marketing experience preferred.
- Experience in hosting events (in-person and virtual), ideally Zoom proficient
- Experience in copywriting
- Ability to think creatively and generate new, varied and interesting content.
- Ability to identify the audience and tailor communications to attract the target market.
- Understanding of marketing principals.
- Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently on projects.
- Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
Due to the lean nature of our marketing team, you may be required to perform tasks and assist with marketing activities beyond the main remit of the role.
Payne Hicks Beach is a 37 partner firm of solicitors based in offices in New Square, Lincoln’s Inn. In total the firm comprises about 190 staff. The firm provides specialist legal services to private and commercial clients. We are best known for our family, litigation and private client work and are widely regarded as one of the very best of the small number of firms in the UK who provide these specialist services at the highest level. We also have an excellent reputation in many other areas of law (rated in both Chambers and Legal 500).
More information about the departments and the work of the firm may be found on our website, the address of which is www.phb.co.uk
|Salary:||To be discussed|
|Other benefits:||4x Life Assurance|
|Permanent Health Insurance|
|Medical Insurance (after 1 year qualifying period)|
|BUPA Cashplan (after 1 year qualifying period)|
|BUPA Health Assessment (after 1 year qualifying period)|
|Pension Scheme. The firms contributes to a Personal Pension Plan|
|Interest free season ticket loan after 3 months|
|Cycle to Work Scheme|
We are an equal opportunities employer.