We are looking to hire an enthusiastic Marketing Executive to assist our growing marketing team.
You will be reporting directly to the Director of Marketing and assisting with marketing communications and events tasks and responsibilities.
The postholder will be directly involved in influencing and helping deliver exciting projects as part of the planned evolution of the marketing function and affords the opportunity to learn from not just an experienced marketer but to be supported by an empowering line manager.
Success in this role will rely on excellent interpersonal and organisational skills and the ability to work with accuracy to deadlines. It would will suit someone seeking to step up to greater responsibility or seeking a varied role at a firm with a stellar reputation and clients of the highest calibre.
Marketing Executive Responsibilities:
- Working with the Director of Marketing and Digital Marketing Executive and specific practice teams, initiative leaders and individuals to execute marketing activities. Using own expertise to advise and channel activities to achieve best outcomes.
- Planning and coordinating small and large scale hosted events, seminars and corporate
- hospitality from inception to follow up, using the firm's e-marketing tool (Campaign
- Attending hosted events, ensuring smooth operation and acting as an ambassador and
- representative of the firm, bringing a strong understanding of the event purpose and
- Managing the directory submissions, liaising & coordinating research interviews and survey
- responses on the firm and its practices
- Copywriting and proofreading of content for different campaigns.
- Arranging photography, sourcing imagery and sizing imagery for campaigns/content
- Acting as day to day point of contact for internal enquiries and liaison with suppliers and third parties (design, PR, photography, directories)
- Maintaining centralised internal hubs of content, best practice and assisting with internal communications. Updating relevant best practice guidance, databases, marketing lists and target lists.
- Working with the Digital Marketing Executive to implement and administer social media scheduling tools to schedule and monitor the publishing of content, creating and editing content
- Performing administrative tasks and reporting as needed to ensure functionality and optimal communications on marketing activities. To include organising, scheduling, attending, minuting marketing meetings and preparation of internal reporting.
- Additional marketing support activities as required by the Director of Marketing.
Marketing Executive Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field preferred
- Experience in a marketing role and ideally in professional services
- Proficient in MS Office, e-marketing experience preferred
- Experience in hosting events (in-person and virtual), ideally Zoom proficient
- Ability to think creatively and generate new, varied and interesting content.
- Ability to identify the audience and tailor communications to attract the target market.
- Understanding of marketing principles.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently on projects.
- Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
Payne Hicks Beach is a 38 partner firm of solicitors based in offices in New Square, Lincoln’s Inn. In total the firm comprises about 190 staff. The firm provides specialist legal services to private and commercial clients. We are best known for our family, litigation and private client work and are widely regarded as one of the very best of the small number of firms in the UK who provide these specialist services at the highest level. We also have an excellent reputation in many other areas of law (rated in both Chambers and Legal 500).
More information about the departments and the work of the firm may be found on our website, the address of which is www.phb.co.uk
|Salary:||To be discussed|
|Other benefits:||4x Life Assurance|
|Permanent Health Insurance|
|Medical Insurance (after 1 year qualifying period)|
|BUPA Cashplan (after 1 year qualifying period)|
|BUPA Health Assessment (after 1 year qualifying period)|
|Pension Scheme. The firms contributes to a Personal Pension Plan|
|Interest free season ticket loan after 3 months|
|Cycle to Work Scheme|
We are an equal opportunities employer.