24 June 2021
Our Family Wizard: High conflict parenting disputes
Payne Hicks Beach’s Sarah Williams is speaking at the OurFamilyWizard's 'High-Conflict Parenting Disputes' webinar on 7 July 2021.
Conflict is unavoidable in divorce and separation, but heightened conflict between parents can make co-parenting a challenge. This expert panel will cover legal and practical strategies to help family lawyers and other professionals.
- Strategies for breaking the impasse
- The role (and limitations) of ADR, independent experts and the court process to reduce and resolve conflict
- Shifting the parental focus from conflict to co-parenting
- Use of specialist mediation and coaching to support and encourage parental transition
- When the prospect of resolution is remote: the prevalence of narcissistic traits and/or personality disorders/substance abuse in disputes of this nature and tips for adopting an effective long-term strategy for the benefit of the child
- Judicial approaches and recent developments
Sarah will be joined by fellow panel speakers: Tosh Brittan, Divorce Life coach; Bill Hewlett, Counsellor, accredited Disptue Resolution Practitioners and Child Consultant and Jennifer Lee, barrister at Pump Court Chambers.
To book your place on the OurFamilyWizard's 'High-Conflict Parenting Disputes' webinar for family law professionals click here
10 New Square, Lincoln's Inn, London WC2A 3QG
DX 40 London/Chancery Lane
Tel: 020 7465 4300 Fax: 020 7465 4400 www.phb.co.uk
This publication is not intended to provide a comprehensive statement of the law and does not constitute legal advice and should not be considered as such. It is intended to highlight some issues current at the date of its preparation. Specific advice should always be taken in order to take account of individual circumstances and no person reading this article is regarded as a client of this firm in respect of any of its contents.
The firm is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority: SRA Number 807106
© 2021 Payne Hicks Beach LLP
Back to Legal Updates Listing