31 August 2021
Robert Brodrick to speak at TL4 Private Client’s 2021 Jersey and Guernsey Conferences
Private client partner and Chair of Payne Hicks Beach, Robert Brodrick joins some of the industry’s most experienced private client and trust advisers to discuss the latest and most pertinent issues of the last 12 months at this year’s ThoughtLeaders4’s Channel Islands events. Taking place on Jersey on 11 and Guernsey on 13 October, both events are a great opportunity for in-depth discussion on current hot topics and to meet in-person.
Private Client Guernsey Hot Topics include:
- Revenue Raising post-covid- the road ahead;
- Demystifying Crypto;
- What have onshore lawyers been battling?
- New priorities for global families;
- Jurisdiction focus;
- The Private Client Focus: ESG; Divorce and Nomadic Lifestyle
Private Client Jersey Hot Topics include:
- Revenue Raising post-covid – footing the bill;
- Impact Investing – avoiding the jargon and understanding the real value;
- Alternative Assets – who wants them and why?
- New Priorities for global families;
- An Update on Divorce – a complete overview of the last 12 months;
- Spotlight on key jurisdictions – UK, Europe, Offshore
10 New Square, Lincoln's Inn, London WC2A 3QG
DX 40 London/Chancery Lane
Tel: 020 7465 4300 Fax: 020 7465 4400 www.phb.co.uk
This publication is not intended to provide a comprehensive statement of the law and does not constitute legal advice and should not be considered as such. It is intended to highlight some issues current at the date of its preparation. Specific advice should always be taken in order to take account of individual circumstances and no person reading this article is regarded as a client of this firm in respect of any of its contents.
The firm is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority: SRA Number 807106
© 2021 Payne Hicks Beach LLP
Back to Legal Updates Listing