He also advises on, children disputes involving contact, and residence and relocation, as well as pre and post-nuptial agreements. He works for a variety of clients on both contentious and non- contentious matters, including those with a complex international angle.
He also has experience of advising clients upon the breakdown of civil partnerships and Inheritance Act claims.
Cases of interest include:
- Appleton & Gallagher v News Group Newspapers and PA  EWHC 2689 (Fam) (client privacy and the Family Court).
- Ciccone v Ritchie (No 1)  EWHC 608 (Fam).
- Ciccone v Ritchie (No 2)  EWHC 616 (Fam).
- AAZ v BBZ  EWHC 3234 (Fam) (Financial remedy proceedings leading to award of over £453m to a wife).
- AAZ v BBZ & Ors  EWHC 3349 (Fam) (Judgment supplemental to case above, concerning the principles of Legal Professional Privilege).
Nick is an accredited member of Resolution. He is an associate governor of a primary school in Islington, and supervises students at BPP Law School’s Pro Bono Clinic (Family).
He read English Literature at Exeter University before qualifying as a Solicitor.
Joined Payne Hicks Beach 2008, qualified 2010, promoted to Associate June 2017.Back to Associates Back to Family