Landed Estates & Agriculture
"An excellent track record in advising private clients - they have a very good reputation, do a very thorough, calm, detailed job and are very professional."Chambers UK 2020
"A first-class private client and landed estates team that specialises in trust and family constitution. A helpful, discreet and responsive team that provides robust advice that is always right. It has a number of outstanding performers. Rapid personal attention and the team is always available."The Legal 500 UK 2020
We are one of the few London firms that remain fully committed to an agricultural practice.
The range and depth of experience of our partners who specialise in agricultural work means that we are able to provide a seamless and wide ranging service to landowners. This often includes advice on key factors such as tax, finance, investment, succession and the structuring of property ownership.
The range of work which we commonly undertake for landowners includes:
- Planning the ownership and management of landed estates and farms
- Sales and acquisitions of landed estates
- Taxation advice on farming businesses and succession planning
- Advice on development and planning issues
- Advice for agricultural businesses including farming partnerships, companies and joint ventures
- Land and employment disputes.
If you are interested in our Private Client Solutions for Landowners, please click here
PRACTITIONERS IN THIS FIELD
AWARDS AND ACCREDITATIONS
LEGAL 500 UK
TOP LAW FIRM
FINALIST: Private Client Legal Team of the Year (midsize firm)