Conflict is unavoidable in divorce and separation, but heightened conflict between parents can make co-parenting a challenge. This expert panel will cover legal and practical strategies to help family lawyers and other professionals.
- Strategies for breaking the impasse
- The role (and limitations) of ADR, independent experts and the court process to reduce and resolve conflict
- Shifting the parental focus from conflict to co-parenting
- Use of specialist mediation and coaching to support and encourage parental transition
- When the prospect of resolution is remote: the prevalence of narcissistic traits and/or personality disorders/substance abuse in disputes of this nature and tips for adopting an effective long-term strategy for the benefit of the child
- Judicial approaches and recent developments
Sarah will be joined by fellow panel speakers: Tosh Brittan, Divorce Life coach; Bill Hewlett, Counsellor, accredited Disptue Resolution Practitioners and Child Consultant and Jennifer Lee, barrister at Pump Court Chambers.
To book your place on the OurFamilyWizard’s ‘High-Conflict Parenting Disputes’ webinar for family law professionals click here