The series starts with Professor Joyce Harper, Head of Reproductive Science at the Institute for Women’s Health at University College London in a candid interview about the truth behind egg freezing.
Subsequent episodes cover:
- Californian surrogacy arrangements: what all UK intended parents need to know with Rich Vaughn of the International Fertility Law Group.
- Top tips on how to find the right donor egg, sperm and gestational surrogate in order to start your family with Marni Denenberg (Director of Private Client Services at Donor Concierge).
- Andrew Tose’s experience of having a child via surrogacy.
- International surrogacy, navigating Florida’ surrogacy arrangements with Marla Neufeld at Greenspoon Marder LLP.
- The legalisation of surrogacy in New York with Alexis Cirel at Warshaw Burstein and New York Reproductive Endocrinologist Sheeva Talebian.
The awards are in part determined by an online vote which is open for clients and peers until 15th April. Please CLICK HERE to see the shortlist and access the voting page.