The Modern Family Podcast Series launched in November 2020, lead by Sarah Williams, Payne Hicks Beach’s Head of Surrogacy, Adoption, Fertility & Modern Family. The podcast addresses key issues such as women’s fertility preservation, where to start in choosing donor gametes and creating a family via surrogacy and featured some incredible industry professionals.
The series starts with Professor Joyce Harper, Head of Reproductive Science at the Institute for Women’s Health at University College London in a candid interview about the truth behind egg freezing.
Subsequent episodes cover:
- Californian surrogacy arrangements: what all UK intended parents need to know with Rich Vaughn of the International Fertility Law Group.
- Top tips on how to find the right donor egg, sperm and gestational surrogate in order to start your family with Marni Denenberg (Director of Private Client Services at Donor Concierge).
- Andrew Tose’s experience of having a child via surrogacy.
- International surrogacy, navigating Florida’ surrogacy arrangements with Marla Neufeld at Greenspoon Marder LLP.
- The legalisation of surrogacy in New York with Alexis Cirel at Warshaw Burstein and New York Reproductive Endocrinologist Sheeva Talebian.
For more information or advice please contact Sarah Williams, Head of Surrogacy, Adoption, Fertility & Modern Family by email or telephone on 020 7693 5821.