04 April 2022
Payne Hicks Beach is delighted to be nominated in the Best blog/podcast of the Year category in Citywealth’s Brand Management & Reputation Awards
Payne Hicks Beach is delighted to be nominated in the Best blog/podcast of the Year category in Citywealth’s Brand Management & Reputation Awards. The Modern Family Podcast Series launched in November 2020, lead by Sarah Williams, Payne Hicks Beach's Head of Surrogacy, Adoption, Fertility & Modern Family. The podcast addresses key issues such as women’s fertility preservation, where to start in choosing donor gametes and creating a family via surrogacy and featured some incredible industry professionals.
The series starts with Professor Joyce Harper, Head of Reproductive Science at the Institute for Women's Health at University College London in a candid interview about the truth behind egg freezing.
Subsequent episodes cover:
- Californian surrogacy arrangements: what all UK intended parents need to know with Rich Vaughn of the International Fertility Law Group.
- Top tips on how to find the right donor egg, sperm and gestational surrogate in order to start your family with Marni Denenberg (Director of Private Client Services at Donor Concierge).
- Andrew Tose's experience of having a child via surrogacy.
- International surrogacy, navigating Florida' surrogacy arrangements with Marla Neufeld at Greenspoon Marder LLP.
- The legalisation of surrogacy in New York with Alexis Cirel at Warshaw Burstein and New York Reproductive Endocrinologist Sheeva Talebian.
The awards are in part determined by an online vote which is open for clients and peers until 15th April. Please CLICK HERE to see the shortlist and access the voting page.
10 New Square, Lincoln's Inn, London WC2A 3QG
DX 40 London/Chancery Lane
Tel: 020 7465 4300 Fax: 020 7465 4400 www.phb.co.uk
This publication is not intended to provide a comprehensive statement of the law and does not constitute legal advice and should not be considered as such. It is intended to highlight some issues current at the date of its preparation. Specific advice should always be taken in order to take account of individual circumstances and no person reading this article is regarded as a client of this firm in respect of any of its contents.
The firm is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority: SRA Number 807106
© 2021 Payne Hicks Beach LLP
Back to Legal Updates Listing