Luke advises on a range of Family Law matters, both contentious and non-contentious. This includes divorce and dissolution, financial remedy proceedings, and nuptial agreements. He also has experience advising on the arrangements for children following the breakdown of a relationship. A large proportion of his caseload involves an international element.
Reported cases include:
- Hammoud v Al Zawawi  EWHC 2956 (Fam)
- Hammoud v Al Zawawi  EWHC 697 (Fam)
- AS v CS (Private FDR)  EWFC 34
- Re Al M (Foreign Act of State, Appeal)  EWCA Civ 129
- Re Al M (Immunities)  EWHC 660
- Re Al M (Hacking Fact-Finding)  EWHC 1162
- Re Al M (Immunities, PTA)  EWCA Civ 890
- Re Al M (Lives With)  EWHC 1577 (Fam)
- Re Al M (Hacking Fact-Finding, PTA)  EWCA Civ 900
- Re Al M (Hacking Fact-Finding, Appeal)  EWCA Civ 1216
Luke read Theology at Durham University before qualifying as a solicitor at BPP.
He joined Payne Hicks Beach in 2015 and qualified in 2017.
LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES
LEGAL 500 UK