Charlotte is an Associate Solicitor, and advises clients on all issues arising on the breakdown of relationships, including divorce, co-habitation, complex financial disputes and jurisdictional issues, as well as private children matters, including residence, contact and applications for leave to remove children from the jurisdiction. Many of her cases have an international element and involve high net worth individuals with complicated company or trust structures.
Charlotte is listed in The Legal 500 UK 2020 as a Rising Star of the Family world, being described as 'enormously helpful' by referees.
Cases of interest include:
- Shield v Shield (2014) EWCA Civ 1136 (3 July 2014) (Court of Appeal)
- SJ v RA and RF (2014) EWHC 4054 (4 December 2014)
- FY v MY & Ors (2016) EWFC 16 (23 March 2016)
- Owens v Owens (2017) EWCA Civ 82 (24 March 2017) (Court of Appeal)
- Alireza v Radwan & Ors (2017) EWCA Civ 1545 (12 October 2017) (Court of Appeal)
- Owens v Owens (2018) UKSC 41 (25 July 2018) Supreme Court
Charlotte is a member of Resolution (formerly the Solicitors' Family Law Association).
Charlotte read Law at Oxford University, and then completed her training contract with Charles Russell LLP.
Qualified 2002, joined Payne Hicks Beach 2006, promoted to Senior Associate 2015.Back to Senior Associates Back to Family
LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES
LEGAL 500 UK