Kelly is a Knowledge Development Lawyer and Legal Director sitting within the Family team. Kelly joined Payne Hicks Beach in 2001 upon qualification and practised as a family lawyer for 14 years specialising in high net worth divorce and private children law matters. Following a career break Kelly became a Knowledge Development Lawyer at a City firm and then rejoined Payne Hicks Beach in January 2020 supporting the Family team in a knowledge management capacity and providing research, technical know how and training to her fellow solicitors.
- Corbett v Corbett  EWCA Civ 559 - Court of Appeal
- Judge v Judge  EWCA Civ 1458 – Court of Appeal
- SR v RS  EWHC 4305
- Robertson v Robertson  EWHC 613
- The argument for a return to the Calderbank regime – Family Law March 2019
- FDR appointment: No room for manoeuvre – Family Law Journal November 2019
Kelly read Jurisprudence at Christ Church, Oxford University and is a member of Resolution.
Qualified 2001, joined Payne Hicks Beach 2001, Legal Director 2020.