Corporate Immigration Solicitors
The landscape of corporate immigration is constantly evolving and ensuring ongoing compliance is essential to maintaining the reputation of a business.
For many businesses, success is reliant on being able to hire the best person for the job and global mobility is crucial for the success of many businesses.
As an employer, to have an individual to work for you as an employee who comes from outside the UK you will usually need to obtain a sponsor licence from the Home Office. It is also important that you have the appropriate HR systems in place and that you conduct right to work checks to the appropriate standard, before any sponsorship licence application is made and throughout the time the licence is held.
We can support you by letting you focus on securing the right people for your business whilst we assist with:
- Ensuring HR systems are compliant with legislation
- Obtaining a sponsorship licence
- Obtaining visas for employees
- Indefinite Leave to Remain applications for employees
- Advising on prevention of illegal working legislation
- Challenging civil penalties