Tier 1 Exceptional Talent
The exceptional talent category is for world leaders and potential world leaders in their field, often including musicians, artists, actors, scientists and engineers.
This category is highly attractive and allows a successful applicant to come to the UK to work in their industry without any financial investment, English language requirement or obtaining sponsorship by an employer.
Unusually for immigration applications the decision whether to endorse an applicant lies not with the Home Office, but with a designated competent body which include the Arts Council, Tech City, and the British Academy.
After 5 years in this category an applicant can apply for indefinite leave to remain. At this stage they must meet an English language requirement and also a strict residence requirement. One year after obtaining indefinite leave to remain an applicant can qualify for British citizenship.
This category is often overlooked but it can be highly advantageous for those that can satisfy the criteria and our immigration department has an established track record of successful applications.
PRACTITIONERS IN THIS FIELD
AWARDS AND ACCREDITATIONS
LEGAL 500 UK
CITYWEALTH MAGIC CIRCLE AWARDS
SHORTLISTED: Immigration Law Firm of the Year
LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES
- Corporate Immigration - Sponsorship for Employers
- EU Nationals and Family Members
- High Net Worth Individuals - Investors
- Partners & Other Family Members
- Setting Up A Business - Tier 1 Entrepreneur & Representatives of Overseas Businesses
- Students and Parents of Children at School in the UK
- Tier 1 Exceptional Talent