Call us on +44 (0)20 7465 4300
12 January 2021

What can I do about noisy neighbours? Scott Goldstein for The Sunday Times

Answer by Scott Goldstein, Partner in the Dispute Resolution department and property litigation specialist at Payne Hicks Beach, to the reader question asking what can be done about noisy neighbours , first published in The Sunday Times on 10 January 2021 and reproduced with kind permission.

Scott has extensive experience in all aspects of property litigation and is able to bring a wide range of technical knowhow and commercial nous to bear on any property dispute, be it commercial or residential advising developer and high net worth clients.  His expertise extends to dealing with landlord and tenant work: on the commercial side involving the applicability of the criteria for opposing a new business tenancy on the grounds of redevelopment (ground (f)) and for residential tenancies dealing with long leases in connection with enfranchisement claims, service charge disputes and disputes between tenant directors of freehold companies.

For further information, please contact Scott Goldstein by email or on 020 7465 4300

Click below to read Scott’s Answer in The Sunday Times

View article

About the Author
Scott Goldstein
View Profile