Accounting, Tax Compliance and Administration
Unusually for a London law firm, we are able to field qualified Chartered Accountants (currently three) and Chartered Tax Advisers (currently four), as well as a team of more junior colleagues and apprentices who are working up to these qualifications.
As a consequence we are able to offer top quality accounting and tax advisory services, coordinating with our legal offering to provide trusts, companies, partnerships, charities and individuals, based in the UK and offshore with a complete and seamless service under one roof.
Services we offer include:
- Tax reporting and compliance for individuals
- Trust accounts, tax returns and reporting to include Trust Registrations
- Charity accounting, reporting and returns
- Company accounts, tax returns and reporting including on the Register of Overseas Entities
- Bookkeeping, administration and management accounting
- Tax planning and structuring advice
- Dealing with HMRC enquiries and voluntary disclosures to HMRC
- Clearance applications to HMRC
- 60 day Capital Gains Tax reporting
- Services to Family Offices and Offshore Fiduciary service providers