Trusts and Landed Estates
This is a specialism where the accumulated range and depth of experience of our partners and staff combine to deliver the best of modern solutions. Our legal and administrative team provides a continuity of client relationship now seldom found in London legal practices. We are committed to providing a fully integrated service to settlors, trustees and beneficiaries.
Our team, offering both legal and accountancy services, provides a continuity of client service seldom found in London legal practices. We are committed to providing a fully integrated service to settlors, trustees and beneficiaries, looking after some of Britain largest and most important estates and wealth structures, from family trusts to self-administered pension funds, Charities and Open Ended Investment Companies.
Some of the services we offer are outlined here:
- Create and administering tax efficient holding entities
- Legal and tax advice on structuring and compliance.
- Administration and management of trusts and dealing with their compliance obligations
- Trust restructuring and, where necessarily, applications to the Court to vary Settlements, for example, to extend their perpetuity periods
- Interfacing with private bankers, investment houses and other financial advisers
- Tax compliance for individuals connected with trusts or companies for which we act
- Advice on the use and structuring of life insurance
Payne Hicks Beach’s private client team is ranked in Chambers HNW 2021. Quotes include, “they’re always very efficient, they give good advice and they are easy to deal with…their advice is clear, objective and understandable.” A source says, “you can tell that they care about their clients by looking at the quality of their work product…they take the time to address all questions to make sure everyone at the table understands what is going on. They go above and beyond. They’re a fantastic firm.”