Jessica will be speaking on Day 1 in the “Quick fire case update – What’s been happening in the last 12 months?” session alongside Giles Richardson KC (Serle Court) and Geoff Kertesz (Stewarts). Andrew Peedom (Collas Crill, Cayman) will be moderating the session.
There has been no shortage of interesting trust cases over the last 12 months and the panel will explore the most important recent decisions from key jurisdictions around the world and what they might mean for the future of the private wealth industry.
STEP is a global professional body, with more than 21,000 members comprising lawyers, accountants, trustees and other practitioners that help families plan for their futures. The STEP Cayman Conference is taking place on 18-19 January 2024 at the Ritz-Carlton hotel, where together we will explore a range of topical issues pertinent to the trust industry with a special focus on wealth structuring.
The agenda includes key sessions such as:
- Quick fire case update – What’s been happening in the last 12 months?
- Under the influence or a harmless power struggle?
- International wealth and succession planning from a cultural perspective
- Artificial Intelligence: can it really transform international wealth structuring?
- Family structuring: pre-nups, post-nups, divorce and beyond
- Cayman philanthropic giving – success stories
- Modern families and the meaning of “issue”
- Cayman 2034 – predictions for the next ten years
And much more…
To see the full agenda or to purchase your ticket, follow the link below.